The Essential Toolkit to Increasing Your Efficiency as an Educator
The ultimate goal of teaching is to promote learning. For the most part, learning takes place in many different circumstances and contexts. Although everyone is capable of learning, a student’s desire to learn is a vital to mastering new concepts, principles and skills. There is only one goal as an educator—to make sure that the capacity to obtain knowledge and experience are passed on to the next generation.
What does this book contain?
- What tools are going to make your students’ journeys easier
- Where to get them
- How to incorporate them into your schedule
- Use cases of those tools
How do we know how this works?
GreyAtom has transitioned the careers of thousands of learners, and advised tens of thousands more on how to break into Data Science. Many of our learners are excelling in the field, across a wide variety of industry verticals and in some of the top companies in the world.
We’ve brought the industry into GreyAtom programs in 4 salient ways:
- Collaborated with industry partners to build our award-winning curriculum
- Experts mentor our learners in interactive sessions
- Mentors participate in career sessions to coach learners on interview skills and setting up portfolios
- Brought top companies onboard as hiring partners
Who is this book for?
This book is for educators who want to amplify their efficiency so that they can concentrate on doing the best for their students.