Learn how to solve business problems for companies with this internship project.
Gather data, apply machine learning models, and conduct analysis. Produce a report with your findings, and emerge with a proper project submission.
Predict whether or not an individual earns more than $50,000 per year or not by classifying people using demographical data.
What you will learn
- Getting Started with Python For Data Science
- What is YAML & Reading Datasets in Python
- Data Analysis using Pandas
- NumPy Advanced and Introduction to Pandas
- Visualizations on Pandas
- Decision Trees
- Statistics – Descriptive Statistics & Inferential Statistics
- Linear regression
- Exploratory data analysis
- Data Preprocessing & Feature Engineering
- Logistic Regression
What you will get
- Jupyter notebooks
- Career advise and tasks
- Bonus material
- Tasks for each day
No Reviews found for this course.