“The Python Marathon: 4 Days 4 Projects” is a one-of-its-kind workshop designed specially for Aspirants looking for handson learning
The Python Marathon is a one-of-its-kind course designed specially for aspirants looking for hands-on learning
When do the batches start?
Batch 1: 08th August 2020
Batch 2: 05th September 2020
What is the Python Marathon?
To learn coding, you need to code. This course is to teach Python in a hands-on way, with 4 practical projects. As you learn concepts, you will apply them while coding these projects. The projects become steadily more advanced as the course progresses.
What does the course contain?
- Jupyter notebooks with code snippets
- Video recordings of coding sessions conducted by our mentors
- Bonus materials from industry experts
- Tools that every Data Scientist uses to make his/her life easy
- Priority Access to workshops and webinars by GreyAtom
- Certificate of Completion
What can you expect from this course?
- Duration: 2 weeks
- First week – Projects on the fundamentals of Python
- Spy Games
- Student Management System
- Second week – Pandas projects
- Loan Approval System
- Visualization for company stakeholders
Who is this workshop for?
Absolute beginners to “I can get some stuff done but don’t feel totally comfortable”.
This course is 100% beginner friendly. No Data Science experience required. Basic programming knowledge is preferred. If you feel like you have some holes in your skill set, could use a refresher or just want to pick up some new tips+tricks, we would recommend still taking this workshop.
Why take this workshop?
There is tons of study material and content to learn Python on the web, and a lot of it is free. The problem with free content is that you don’t know where to start, what is important, which is the beginning, and how to proceed. To learn anything effectively, it is important to have a structured learning path.
We at GreyAtom, have trained 1000s of professionals from a multitude of backgrounds and know exactly what it takes to be a data scientist and how to make you one. In The Python Marathon, you will be building projects by yourself with mentoring from seasoned Data Scientists.
In Session Content
- 6 hours of training
- 4 LIVE Mentor Coding Sessions
- 4 Data Science Projects in Python – GitHub
- Unlimited Chat Support
Self Paced Content
- 123 Assignments
- 5 Self Paced Projects
- 15 Quizzes
- 5 Cheat Sheets
- 4 Code Along Projects
- 12 months access to Learning Platform
- Access to Python for Data Science course
- Getting Started with Python
- Python Fundamentals
- Numpy & Pandas